Now Hiring - Maker - Production Assistant for our Midland Workshop
We are currently looking for a person to help us make our products. This is a causal position based at our Midland workshop.
This role is in finishing, packing and organising our products.
- Have good fine motor skills and be quick at repetitive tasks - for example applying stickers and ceramic decals.
- Be organised with the ability to work to a recipe - packing orders, maintaining a clean work environment, working to 5S.
- Be reliable with the ability to work alone and unsupervised
- Have an interest in design and art
Additional skills that would be an advantage:
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator
- Printing with wide format printers
If you are interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief resume and a picture of something you have made.